Monday, January 22, 2007

waiting

i'm still waiting for my agent to get back to me on my flights comfirmation .
now i wondered why all the seats are fully booked on SQ to NZ......i've been on e waiting list for such a long time...... almost 3weeks long !

today i wondered about my upcoming bday too .... whether if i am celebrating at all !
i thought i wanted to have a big splash with friends for my 30th ... to mark my miles but then again i got sick of being the one to plan everything for everything..... i doubt anyone gives a thought of a "surprise" party .... i never had any birthday party nor gatherings hosted by any of my friends before..... its always me that plan my own birthday gatherings thru the years and its always me too to give surprise gatherings of any sorts to others so in a way i am really tired of all that .... i guess that kinda stops me from thinking of anything at all for this coming one.

Kinda sad right .... but i've gotten over e sad part and moved on .....

Life's full of those sad parts to make one grow..... it sobers one up !

Like the spices added on into a pot of soup.......without those..... it wont be yummy at all !

hehehe ..... ^__^

No comments: