Friday, January 19, 2007

Sleepy now ...






Was woke up by Toni's arrival at Waka Gallery this morning and i'm feeling all sleepy now but i cant seem to go back to sleep ! Anyway, Toni took the painting home and i was trying to make myself go back to bed but it seems like my thoughts would rather make me paint than allowing me back to sleep ZZZZZZzzzzzzz ....... ahhhhhh dreamland !!!!!

So i finally made some progress on Tree ELves/Faeries no 10 !!! The last one of the series.... hehehe ...... so they'll all be ready for Limelight at First Weekend of MAAD !

And i was continuing with my 36inch by 36inch canvas as well ...... Finally "Memories" born today on 19.Jan.2007 ^__^

Now i'm going to try to catch a quick nap before heading downtown to meet up with friends for dinner !!
Catch ya later .....








No comments: