Tuesday, January 16, 2007

on e way faeries/elves door 9



i didnt sleep much yest...was painting on faery/elf door at 2am plus.....

usually when i get the callings to do something and if i dont do it.....they wont rest ! Ahh so .... i woke up from my bed and went to the living room to stare at the door..... and started using the different colors of paints and trying to follow thru the images that i see in my head ...


and then while i was in the midst of it all .....theres another calling..... its my 36inch by 36 inch acrylic painting canvas.... telling me that i am not done with them yet ! Urghhh..... now bth sides are jealous and both wanted me to do something to them at the same time ..... <__>


was there i was working like an elf through the night.... so quiet the night time seems... so peaceful , so quiet ....


So by the time i was done...it was already 430am ! and i was feeling hungry so i made myself to head into the kitchen and made instant noodles to fill my stomach ! hehehe amazing isnt it ?


e life of an elf faery painter . hahahhaha *grin*


I'll let u guys see the finished work of my painting " Magickal Gathering"


plzs do comments !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ayako! salut! Bonne Annee 2007!!!
hey your paintings has lots of vibes! This one with 4 moonlights looks brightening. Glad to rejoice in your happy creative activities. Lots of Smiles =) and have fun! 430