Sunday, January 28, 2007

a letter to God



Dear GOd...
i am going to write you a letter now at 8.10pm .
how are u God? Did you have a nice day at work or do you rest on sun ?

sometimes when i am in a bad mood and when i complained or cried out to u ... can u hear me ?

other times when i am in a good mood and i tell you how i feel and think... did you hear me too ?

right now.. r u listening as well ? I hoped that I can strike "4d" or "singapore sweep" or "totos" or anyy lucky draws that can win me a trip to somewhere for a cool free holidays this year ! *wink*wink* ^__^
I hoped my up-coming sunday market at MAAD on 3th-4th Feb 2007 would be successful with people coming in for personal intuitive drawings , buying my artworks , lucky dip stone bags and tree elves/faeries !! I hoped that people will come to know more abt me, abt something magickal instead of just bypassing my stall everynow and then and its so quiet and lonesome at times.

I hoped to spend my time more often with Tom before flying off on 11th Feb. Doing things that we like or catching dinners together or watching a movie ... sometimes its hard cos he has to work late into the nights.

Oh ya ... i wanna show the gals where to take "aura pic" too and have fun with them on one night just gals alone perhaps chilling out at a cool cafe or just doing gals'stuffs together laughing and gossiping perhaps? hahahah *grin*

God....if you so love me...grant me my birthday wish ! I want tons n tons of wishes hahahha and make them all come true please? ^__~

God... i know its been a long time since i've talked to u ..at times i dream of u in different dreamlands and at times i feel u are so near me too . I know u have been good to me especially sending over ya angels to look after me . Even when i am bad to U ...

God i thankyou ! without a God , without a Great Spirit , i wouldnt be able to see such beauty in nature and in everywhere i go .. even when at times i take things for granted, I thankyou !
Hugzss.... till nexttime God !

No comments: