Monday, February 05, 2007

monday blues maybe ..





ah kinda feel quiet and tired and anticipating something.....

yest was kinda nice eating dinner together with betsy n edward n tom n cindy n ian after closing at MAAD earlier around 6plus pm cos we didnt want to stay there till 8pm the official closing time! heheh cos it was freezing the aircon and we cant take it much longer ....


so all of us end up at maxwell market eating chicken rice and oyster omelette and drinks n soup and chit-chatting .... we even took a pic of our dinner to sms to elaine ! hahahah cos she show-off her dinner pic to us thru sms !! hahahah :P


2 more days to go and its gonna be my birthday !! ahhhhhh ......


Oh ya....... betsy and edward n cindy n elaine gave me a valentine's day present yest too ! it was Muck ! now hes resting happily with the rest of the weirdos in my room ! hahahah hes got a funny face ... thkss everyone !! thts my first valentine's day present this 2007 !! and my 1st valentine's day present from friends too !! ( thru the longggggggggggg years of my life ) :P


i have yet to pack for my trip to NZ !! hmmmm have to get it ready .... hehehe..... i'll be flyin off on 11th feb !!!!!


^__^


No comments: