Thursday, February 08, 2007

blur abt a win hehehe

yest we were chatting abt 4d winning numbers and it happened so that the number that we bought was in the 2nd chance and betsy was saying we didnt buy the number for weds...which happens to be my birthday ! and i was also saying wht a pity it was cos i only bought the number "0207" for weds 7thfeb2007 draw....

But today as i was clearing away the receipts from my wallet..... i noticed that i have indeed forgotten that i did buy the number "2170" ibet $1 . so quickly i called betsy and double confirmed if i did win cos i have never bet any ibet or 4d before ...... and betsy told me that i did win but only in a small amount as its got 24 permantation and the winning amount wld have to be divided by 24 .... hahahha to me no matter how small the winning amount is....at least I WON something on my birthday ! so happy i was hahahah *grin*

and i phoned katherine and told her too and she was saying aiyoooooooo ayako.........y u only get ibet ....... u shld get ibet and 4d separately.......... hahahaha cos i never know how to really play the lottery game so i always forget wht katherine told me abt the rules of winning...... heehhee

but it was fun ! yest was one dinner gathering celebration i will always remember !
the group planned out a surprise dinner for me but in a way i've guessed it cos the location is in sembawang ! hahaha but thkssss to everyone i did have a memorable time !!

Ian was the photographer last night ! the flowers was given by the gals to surprise me hehehe ....

I know u guys have put in lots of efforts to plan for yest dinner and thksssss ! truly as it was my very first surprise gathering planned by friends for me .... *touched*

Thkssssss....... i'll look forward to the photos from Ian ^__^

No comments: