Wednesday, February 07, 2007

HAppy BiRthDay to Me !



after i woke up .... i realized that i had a very sweet heart-warming dream of my long old friends ... it was nice to see them all again in dreams.... we havent met each other for 6-7 yrs ....


when i went to check on my hp this morning after i woke.....theres 7 sms wishing me HAppy Birthday ! 7 is indeed showing itself to me again .... hahahha i always like the number 7 and its my day too ....


then a friend from msn messaged me and told me to go watch a document on youtube of dalai lama..... i considered this a gift ... as i always feel close to the dalai lama and this series of mini documents allow me to understand better on whts oracle is and why i felt emotional when i was watching them too ....


thankyou cosmic !!! hehehe ^__^


those of u who are interested in the oracle of dalai lama on youtube .....heres the link.....



title is the oracle reflections on self (from Newarg)


have fun !!


Happy Birthday to Me

HAppy Birthday to ME

Happy Bithrday to meeeeeeeeee......

Happy birthday to mi !!

No comments: