Monday, November 17, 2008

little wishes


Xmas came early this year for a few of us . I started getting a small xmas tree for myself and decor it with a big bell , stars lights on it and have been wrapping up presents everynow and then HohOHOO !! heheheh ... right now the freshly baked ones are for m & j & y and b & e are still with me as well ....

i'm hoping for smiles and happiness , bliss and lucks and plentiful of miracles to happen for this christmas . may all of our angels shine upon the whole lot of us with blessings and goodies to share around ^__~ may friends be happy and lucky , those that are looking for love .. may the cupid angels work harder for them , those in need of lucks may the angels of abundance showered more twinkles on them and those in need of a break may the angels of coolz spread their wings high up and refresh them with bliss and harmony in their life ..

as for myself, i wish to deepen my knowledge and wisdom so that i can heal and help more people around mother earth and to spread my healing arts globally ... as i earn more abundance into my life, the sooner can my dreams come true !

Amen !!

No comments: