Monday, August 10, 2009

perhaps its meant to b

a very strong thought came to me earlier as i read heidi's message to me . this is the worst hit for the northern side of taiwan since 50years as the typhoon attacked taiwan on 7-11aug, the dates we were supposed to fly out there. but all flights were cancelled and we have to defer it to 12th...

perhaps its meant to be, so that i can go over and heal that part of motherearth with the medicine from pa dave and the rest . so that the future generations of mother earth can be filled with bliss and harmony, health and happiness . perhaps its meant that i should head there at this moment for this is what i've been re-affirming for a long while, that i want and i am healing motherearth and her future generations ....

yesterday i dreamt that i was on a journey to travel to all parts of motherearth and putting in the medicines for her and as i travel along , i learn more and gain more wisdoms and humbleness too. and suddenly now, i feel that this is wht i need to do and that i know, the path has been set for me to follow ...to go with the flow, i cant explain how i feel or what i know what to do , but somewhere deep inside me, i am full of excitements and anticipations to do it .....

big ambition , yes, but not impossible ..... eheheheeh .may god be with me and my faeries folks and guides protect me and guide me along this journey of healings !

hugzs, ayako ^__^

No comments: