Monday, January 05, 2009

Star Quest

This year I have a challenge, a quest: Only you can decide if you’re up to the Test.

When you open your eyes and look all Around,Some things going on might be getting you Down.

What I ask of you is to look deep inside And ask yourself how you’d change the Tide.

How would you like the world to appear? Get really still, and get really clear.

Once you can see how you want it to be Then you my friends change that reality!!!

Reality starts deep in our souls To construct it is merely one of our goals.

Once we have built it, it must be Maintained,

That’s part of the challenge, an ongoing Game.

If we all do contribute to all that we see, We must make a choice how we want Things to be.

So start with yourself and love who you are The next thing you know you’ll be building A star.

The more stars we have, shining their light The more everything will be more than All right.

That is my challenge, my humble request

That we all make a choice to give only our Best.

Whether or not you answer my call, May this beautiful season bring blessings To all.

This was sent to me from Lori Manella a Friend in NC via email It was so beautiful I Wanted to share it with you.

No comments: