Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Euro vs Sing



Gosh, didnt know that the currency exchange now is that high for euro dollars.

$1euro = $0.40 SGD .... ^~^

thats going to make a huge dent on my pockets when i've over for 2mths long ...

*hmmmmm* its all due to the lows of usdollars i guess.

cant imagine eating a meal outside that wld cost $30euros or more ... i better hoped that my artworks sell successfully there then ..

still thinking of euro rail travels ..... to netherlands and france ...... that wld at least set me off by euro $500 ......

*crossing my fingers* i'll earn as much as these ... hahahaha

*My angels and faeries, guides and elves, totem animals and gnomes please do help me to pave a way of success when i am over, that my arts and handmade stuffs sells and clients really love them and that i can learn more from different exposures/cultures/people in Europe and that we can all be happily blessed with goodlucks and happiness, bliss and health along this trip !!
HUgzs Ayako ^__^

No comments: