Tuesday, January 15, 2008

a visit from friends



time now is 4.47pm 15th Jan 2008
annisa and her mum just visited me and they simply love my arts !

they just got back from barcelona and bali and came to deliver me my fluorite stool which i had placed an order last june ! annisa loves to source and mine her own crystals and she travels round the globe doing that and by having crystal fairs at different countries ..... to me , shes a very spiritual and cool warm lady as well .....


green fluorite healing properties : Stills mind and heart, harmonizes and recharges all Chakra. Green fluorite promotes healing on all levels of a being, and shrinks problems with self-love.


and i love talking to her mum its like she knows who u r from inside out by just looking at ya eyes when she talks to u ...... ah ........ wht a cool mother and daughter !! hheheheh ^__^

No comments: