Monday, July 02, 2007

My Monday on July2nd !



let' see /

my monday today was spent in holland village ! was scouting for memory wire as the sudden urge of creating colorful whimsical bracelets was on my mind *smile*


It was a hot hot day indeed as i strolled to the bus-stop, i felt myself melting under the scorching sunlight .... luckily the bus was cold enough ...


got myself several type of bread from the yummy jap bread store over there... went to walk around abit in the mall and went over to cold storage to get the ingredients for dinner tonight....

managed to cook guacamale ham wraps and blackpepper mined beef with mushrooms and capsculum ..... but i put too much black pepper in it and its spicy hothot !! hahahaha :P

had to drink few glasses of icy plum drink to cool the spicy feeling down !!


now i am relaxing over the pc.......checking emails and updating my stuffs ! come weds, we'll be going to a morning movie and cont with activities with the gals and moobe/yohei would be joining us as well in the afternoon ....... i wonder wht would they be cooking on weds night ? hahahahha ! Right up our menu now is curry chicken by betsy, salad by elaine, dumpling soup by me and ice-cream by cindy !!!!!!!


cant wait to see surfs up !!!!!!! Yooooooo Hoooooo !!!!!

No comments: